WHO ARE WE?
Australia Online Research (AOR) is a full service strategic research consultancy with a focus on designing best practice market research in order to provide strategic guidance and focus. We work in strategic partnership with clients across a number of industries, providing multi-faceted and mixed methodology research solutions designed to meet each client’s specific needs and budget.
DELIVERING BEST QUALITY ONLINE AND HYBRID RESEARCH
Today, online research is the dominant quantitative methodology in Australia, but ‘good’ representative and valid online research is not easy to achieve. AOR has extensive experience and IP in ensuring clients optimise the online component and, where necessary, supplement it with other methodologies.
Our core research team is complimented by a selection of ‘best in class’ fieldwork and specialist partners, accessed on a project-specific basis to provide the best and most appropriate research solution to address our clients’ needs. Methodologies we use include online, CATI, face-to-face and qualitative research techniques.
Number of full-time personnel
Brian Fine, CEO
Monica Gessner, Research Director
ADIA member since:
AOR offers its experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Customer satisfaction - including user experience, customer engagement, loyalty and advocacy
• Advertising - including communications strategies, advertising development, testing, awareness and effectiveness
• Brand equity and health benchmarks and tracking
• Brand Positioning and segmentation
• Product and pricing - including concept testing, choice modelling, conjoint analysis, price sensitivity, and decision support systems
• Market dynamics - including market sizing, usage and attitude studies, and market segmentation
We also provide research solutions using a mix of methodologies, including:
• Best quality online research
• Hybrid online-CATI approach
• Integrated qualitative and quantitative design
• Application of behavioural theory
• Complex statistical and multivariate analysis