At Kantar TNS, we are not just a market research company. We advise clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With presence in over 80 countries, Kantar TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Number of full-time personnel
Jon Foged – CEO Kantar Consumer Insights Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
Alistair Leathwood – Head of Kantar TNS email@example.com
Vandana Reddy – Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon O’Loughlin – Head of Customer Strategies jon.Oloughlin@kantartns.com
Ryan France – Head of Brand Strategy email@example.com
Kathy O’Donoghue – Head of Kantar Public firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn Reid – Qualitative email@example.com
Helen Kerr – Onlinebus firstname.lastname@example.org
John Cucka – Marketing Science & Advanced Analytics email@example.com
ADIA member since:
Areas of Expertise
• Brand and Communications – identify those precise moments that have the power to make your brand irresistible,
deepen commitment and increase revenue.
• IPD – unlock those crucial moments that drive innovation, giving you the ultimate competitive edge.
• Customer Experience - identify, optimise and activate the moments that create positive and sustainable emotions
along the customer journey.
• Kantar Public – assisting state and federal government and NGOs to plan, implement, and evaluate a wide range of
behaviour change and social marketing programs throughout Australia.
• Qualitative - Our qualitative experts bring human understanding to every business challenge, using sensitive
elicitation, observation and interpretation skills, to identify the moments of extraordinary potential for your brand.
Across all industries and aspects of business, Kantar TNS offers superior method, best in class strategic thinking and dedicated client service. We pride ourselves on in-house resources, including:
-Marketing Sciences & Advanced Analytics – specialists in applying sophisticated research methods and cutting-
edge statistical techniques to data.
-OnlineBus – the fast and efficient method for measuring consumer attitudes and opinions
by surveying a representative sample of Australians aged 16+.