|Head office||Level 1|
459 Little Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Phone||03 98639 5100|
|Year your company was established||1993|
ORC International helps global leaders uncover the truth about their business and fuel their most important decisions, so they can optimise today, differentiate tomorrow and win in the future.
A global business intelligence firm, ORC International works with some of the world’s leading organisations to better understand their employees, customers and markets and transform their business performance.
Unlike traditional research companies, we go beyond data and insight to give you the tools to take action. We give our clients in over 50 countries strategic guidance on everything from launching a new product to undergoing organisational
We’re part of Engine Group (www.enginegroup.com), an independent, collaborative agency network born in the digital age and designed to help businesses successfully master disruption.
For more information, visit ORCInternational.com.
|Number of full-time personnel||50+ Research Consultants / Analysts|
Craig Young – Australian Managing Director (and Head of Government & Social Research)
Craig has 20 years’ experience in senior management and consulting roles. His experience spans both commercial (especially financial services, tourism, and media) and public sectors (health, Indigenous, employment, education, and tourism). He is currently the President of AMSRO.
Ben Pilkington – Managing Director - Consumer & Commercial
Ben has 15 years’ of marketing, strategy, branding, communications and research experience, covering financial services, telecommunications, energy, education, automotive, sports and entertainment industries, with a focus on programs designed around customer experience, product development branding and communications.
Wendy McInnes – Managing Director - Employee Engagement
Wendy is adept at both qualitative and quantitative research methods with 16 years’ experience across a wide range of industries and research streams. She held a generalist research role for many years but has specialised in employee research for the past 8 years, including but not limited to employee opinion surveys, engagement, alignment and culture research, employer branding, learning needs analysis, and training evaluation.
Phil Hughes – Regional Director - Sampling & Survey Design
Phil has extensive experience in the design, conduct and analysis of quantitative research obtained from almost 40 years’ experience with the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), ACNielsen and the Centre for Statistical and Survey Methodology (CSSM) at the University of Wollongong.
Simon Ferris – Managing Director - Industrial & B2B
Simon has over 15 years’ experience in Asia Pacific. Simon Ferris is an expert in commercial customer research, living and traveling extensively whilst working all around the world, including USA, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, as well as Australia. The intelligence his research produces supports clients in product evaluation, innovation and improving the Customer Experience and helps his clients to respond early to new opportunities and identify emerging risks.
Shannon Coughlin – Research Director - Government & Social Research
Shannon has 20 years' consulting experience in customer satisfaction, communications and services research. Her experience spans both qualitative and quantitative research across public and private sectors.
Kerry Sproston – Senior Research Director - Government & Social Research
Kerry has almost 20 years of research experience, specialising in gambling research, health and mental health research, and the design and conduct of large scale feasibility studies and evaluations.
|ADIA member since:||1997|
At ORC International we're dedicated to driving your success through innovative research solutions in both private and government sectors:
- STRATEGY + INNOVATION: Marketplace monitoring • Competitive intelligence • Best & future practices • Opportunity mapping • Win / Loss Analysis • Trends Monitoring • Innovation, co-creation and ideation.
- BRAND: Market segmentation and activation • Brand definition, purpose and value proposition • Brand health monitoring • Brand equity measurement • Thought leadership • Message and advertising testing
- TALENT: Employer Branding • Learning needs analysis • Onboarding • Employee engagement and pulse surveys • Internal communication • Leavers analysis • Employee Culture
- PRODUCT: Concept and creative evaluation • Competitive assessment • Concept Development & Optimisation (pricing, features, etc.)
- CUSTOMERS: Customer maturity consulting • Acquisition effectiveness • Journey Mapping • Needs assessment and segmentation • Relationship monitoring • Interaction monitoring • Retention assessment (LTV)
- MILLENNIAL & GEN Z INSIGHTS (CASSANDRA): Syndicated study of the behaviours, mindsets, and preferences of young consumers • Strategy services • Ideation
- GOVERNMENT & SOCIAL: Program, policy and service evaluations • Social marketing research • Gambling related research • Employment and education studies • Tourism and travel research • Indigenous research • Multicultural research • Employee, stakeholder, community and customer satisfaction surveys • Research utilising technology based solutions and high level analytics
|Additional location #1||Sydney|
71 Walker Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060