Jayne Van Souwe Research Industry Leadership Award 2021
The Jayne Van Souwe Research Industry Leadership Award recognises research professionals who have made a significant and long-term contribution to the growth, promotion or advancement of the Australian research, data and insights industry.
The inaugural Jayne Van Souwe Research Industry Leadership Award was presented to Darren Pennay, Founder, The Social Research Centre in 2019.
This award celebrates an exceptional leader who:
- Has contributed to the growth, promotion or advancement of the Australian research, data and insights industry.
- Has made a significant contribution beyond that required in their paid employment.
- Has demonstrated the highest ethical standards.
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities, such as integrity and initiative, mentoring and giving back, dedication and determination, resilience and risk-taking, and passion for innovation that has a lasting impact.
- Has held a senior position of leadership.
- Has significant experience within the research, data and insights industry sector, 10 years+.
- Nominations will be accepted from individuals in current ADIA member organisations.
- All industry members (ADIA and non-ADIA) are eligible for nomination.
- Nominations open Friday 13 August 2021.
- Nominations close at 5:00 pm on Friday 10 September 2021.
- Judging will take place late September 2021 and be finalised by Friday 15 October.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- One recipient will be awarded every two years.
- The Award will be presented at the ADIA AGM Special Event.
- Late nominations will not be accepted.
For further information
Contact the ADIA Secretariat:
Telephone 0460 012 092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Awards Media Releases