Nominations close Friday 10 September 2021
Current ADIA members are invited to nominate an individual.
- An individual need only be nominated once to be considered.
- The number of nominations received per nominee bears no weight in their selection.
- It is the responsibility of the nominator to collect sufficient evidence to support the nomination against the selection criteria, enabling the judging panel to assess the candidate’s merit.
- Nominations will be accepted from individuals in current ADIA member organisations.
- All industry members (ADIA and non-ADIA) are eligible for nomination.
- Nominations open at 9:00 am on Monday 9 August 2021.
- Nominations close at 5:00 pm on Friday 10 September 2021.
- Judging will take place late September 2021 and be finalised by Friday 15 October.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- One recipient will be awarded every two years.
- The Award will be presented at the ADIA AGM Special Event.
- Late nominations will not be accepted.
Jayne Van Souwe Leadership award nominations
To nominate a candidate for this award please complete the following questions and submit by 8 September 2023
Leadership Awards Media Releases