The value of a collective voice for industry leaders.
ADIA offers a range of services to its members in key areas of business.
ADIA contracts companies to assist the association and members in the critical areas of privacy law, quality assurance, data and information security, workplace relations and OH&S.
Expert privacy advice and assistance with the interpretation and application of the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy (Market and Social Research) Code is also available.
ADIA is able to leverage the buying power of its member companies to achieve significant group purchasing discounts. These savings for ADIA members and may more than offset the cost of membership.
ADIA endeavours to use its buying power to negotiate discounts on products and services that are useful to members. Any discount offer should not be taken to infer ADIA endorsement of the product or service over others that may be available in the marketplace.
Member Services and Resources
Mitigate risk and protect your reputation
- ADIA membership underlines your commitment to quality:
- ISO Accreditation
- Data management compliance
- Compliance with the ADIA privacy code
- ADIA provides a critical “first line of defence” to help manage and mediate any privacy problems that arise
- Deep and strong connections with key government and regulatory stakeholders.
Leverage insight and expertise
- Legal– Unlimited access to ADIA legal telephone hotline for privacy and human resources law advice, EEO training modules and HR resources, provided by industry specialist Andrew Maher, CIE Legal
- Connection– Annual Leaders Forum, special member events and Quarterly Committee meetings
- Quality– Specialist advice regarding the new ISO 20252 Standard from ADIA Quality Consultant Norine Cruse
- Data Security Compliance System– exclusive access to ADIA’s Information and Data Security Compliance System (IDSCS) (and ISO 27001)
- Information– Regular member communications, topical workshops, webinars and seminars
- Benchmarking– Annual industry salary survey and a quarterly revenue statistics program
- Mentoring– Confidential advice on business challenges and opportunities from leaders of research companies with relevant experience
- Recognition – Industry Leadership Award and Research Got Talent Award
- Support– An on-call CEO and peer guidance from fellow members.
Government and industry relations
ADIA is actively engaged and lobbying on the issues that matter:
- AMSRO Polling Inquiry– re-establishing trust in the polls and the broader industry
- Employment: Skilled Migration Occupation (TSS/457 Visa issues)
- Privacy: Data management and protection
- Access: Integrated public number database (IPND) – and the Do Not Call Register
- Award: Negotiations of the UWU-AMSRO Industry Agreement.
Additional value-add benefits
- The Trust Mark Directory (Promoted on the AMI website to over 55,000 marketers)
- Discounted AMI membership (33%)
- Discounted IML membership (up to 50%)
- GiftPay credit bonus
- Discounted sample (Samplepages)
- Small business subsidised ISO certification program.