ADIA has developed an online training program for quality assurance topics. This replaces the face to face training provided by The Cruse Partnership and offers time and cost savings: the training can be done at the trainee’s desk at their own pace.
Currently, the following training program is available:
The program involves three modules:
There are also four audit templates for member to complete:
• ISO 20252: Business Risk
• ISO 20252: Compliance to ISO systems
• ISO 20252: Compliance to legislation
• ISO 20252: Projects
Also available (for no fee) are the following online presentations:
• Document and Data Control
• ISO Awareness Data Collection
• ISO Awareness Project Management
• Working with Children
Click on the button below for more information and how to access the training portal.