Market and social research continues to flourish if quality levels are maintained and improved:
- Buyers and users of market and social research understand the quality management systems and have the confidence to ask for them when buying research.
- Participants in market and social research know that researchers are committed to protecting their interests.
ADIA is committed to work to uphold the standard for excellence in quality assurance in market and social research in Australia:
- promoting the value of quality assurance to all market and social research stakeholders
- continually evaluating the international best practice for market research excellence and use this to set standards in Australia
- driving the continuous improvement of market and social research quality in Australia
- ensuring that the costs of accreditation are maintained at cost-effective levels.
Quality standards for market and social research
ADIA supports the following Standard:
For Buyers of research go to our Questions to help buyers of online market and social research flyer
ADIA members work under the industry Trust Mark
Certification to ISO 20252 is mandatory for ADIA Trust Mark members.