New partnership forged with the Australian marketing institute (AMI)
AMSRO has been exploring options to ensure the skills of our employees remain relevant and focused on client needs in the changing market landscape. As such, we are delighted to announce a new partnership with Australia’s leading professional marketing association, the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). Exclusive to AMSRO member company employees, our new partnership will offer a generous discount on full AMI individual memberships.
This exciting offer promises to advance your employees’ professional development by sharpening their understanding of the context within which our clients’ operate. It also provides access to a community of over 6,000 marketing professionals from client organisations, from both private and public sectors. Discussions are underway to create a marketing-focused training program tailored for market researchers.
Check out AMI’s current training offers.
An official partnership offer will be sent week commencing 3 July however AMSRO members are welcome to register their interest in AMI memberhsip with AMSRO at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably before 30 June) or contact the secretariat on (02) 8017 6717 for details.
Don’t trust your research to anyone else
There are even more exciting times ahead for AMSRO with the launch of an online Trust Mark Company Directory in 2018.
The Trust Mark Company Directory continues AMSRO’S commitment to promote and represent our member organisations across commercial and government client platforms.
Don’t miss your chance to be included in the next phase of the Trust Mark campaign. Help your clients feel confident that in this increasingly complex world, AMSRO member organisations care about their reputation and profits by engaging in legally compliant research methods.
TRUST MARK INFORMATION
Details of the introductory Trust Mark Company Directory offer can be found on AMSRO’s membership renewal application. Alternatively, contact AMSRO on (02) 8017 6717 for further information.
Membership renewal 2017-18
It’s not all new business however and our work across our core pillars as below continues with renewed vigor.
• For the first time, industry expert Andrew Maher at CIE Legal will provide members an unlimited telephone legal advisory service on industry matters, plus new (online) workplace relations training;
• AMSRO will continue to lobby government on important industry issues – for instance, regarding the 457 Visa repeal and the need for access to mobile phone numbers under the new IPND scheme;
• AMSRO members will receive exclusive privacy advice and training regarding the mandatory Notifiable Data Breach scheme (NDB) to meet legislative changes commencing 22 February 2018;
• AMSRO’s free Salary Survey (containing three years’ worth of data) will be available to participating members in a brand new easy to digest dashboard format;
• Our global lead to amalgamate the ISO 20252 and 26362 Standards will continue, as will our obligation to members to continually improve quality services and reduce costs.
AMSRO is committed to continuing its work with important strategic partners, including the AMSRS and APRC, on areas of mutual interest to the industry and profession, over the coming year.